My photo
Musician. Designer. Stylist. Traveler. Foodie. Friend.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Reider Home Makeover Challenge

To welcome Robbie & Dana Reider to their new home, a whole Crew from Crossroads jumped in to landscape, clean, unpack, move furniture & more.  We also surprised them by completely TRANSFORMING the 3rd floor of their home.  Previously used as storage, it was full of the old resident's junk, dust & miscellaneous furniture. So, we gave it a MAKEOVER, turning it into two cool & comfortable rooms for guests to stay.  From shabby to chic in just hours! The day was a total success & a TOTAL BLAST!  I think the Reider's were pleased. See the transformation yourself.
Now I'm thinking of starting my own design show...all I need is Ikea, Peggy's church credit card and about 30 Crossroads volunteers every time-- it's bound to be the next HGTV hit!  

      

No comments: