My photo
Musician. Designer. Stylist. Traveler. Foodie. Friend.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pictures From Afar

Tye is currently on a 3 week long tour--playing drums for Seabird. They started their journey out west the morning after we returned home from vacation & will be gone until mid August. Don't worry--he's documenting the journey very well with our video camera.  I miss him very much, but it's great to know that he is HAVING A BLAST!  From time to time he sends me pictures & texts messages. Yesterday he sent me flowers (via cell phone)...
...how sweet. 

Yesterday they spent the NIGHT ON THE TOWN--Seattle town that is--watching the fish fly at the Market, hitting up the original Starbucks, the Space Needle. You know....the usual.  Maybe God will drop down a free plane ticket so I can go out and meet them... but if not, I'll continue exploring my freedom.



I'm sure Tye will have LOTS to share with everyone when he returns.  Until then--keep them in your thoughts & prayers.

Sincerely,
Miss Independent :)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

When you said he sent you flowers via the phone, I wasn't totally sure what you meant. A picture is really not what I thought, but they are definitely very beautiful flowers...

steve-o said...

Walla Walla.

Probably misspelled, but I'm having Tye withdraw myself.

Unknown said...

so, uh,... are you up for some good ol' girl time then? we're hanging out on monday night, if you'd like to come! no idea what we're doing, and who exactly is coming, but it'll be fun! all girls, all fun. ah, yeah!